Edge is excited to add performance tuning coverage to the Evolution CS2/CTS2 and EvoHT2 platforms for the all-new 2019 Ford F-150 3.0L Power Stroke diesel truck. Over the years, Edge Products has redefined the in-cabin monitoring market with the gauges. Today we’re excited to add tuning support for this new diesel truck. You now have access to real-time monitoring to manage a host of parameters in the truck to keep you running safe and smooth while gaining up to an additional 53HP and 128 ft-lbs of torque. Check out all the great features for the Ford Power Stroke 3.0L.
- Auto Start-Stop: Enable/Disable
- Axle Ratio: 3.15 – 4.56
- TPMS Setting: Enable/Disable
- Front Tires Pressure: 1-90 psi
- Rear Tires Pressure: 1-90 psi
- Tire Size: 28-40
- Speed Limiter: Stock/Raised
- Rev Limiter (EvoHT2 only): Stock/Raised
- Manual Regen (Evolution Only): Yes
- Economy 15 hp & 19 ft-lb tq
- Towing 41 hp & 42 ft-lb tq
- Extreme 53 hp & 128 ft-lb tq
- Trans Only
Note: any current inventory can be updated by our update software to include this latest coverage.